anti-acne cream with comprehensive action
for microinflammatory lesions
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
The product is recommended for daily use on acne skin to prevent, control and reduce any symptoms typical of papulopustular acne.
It is recommended for oily skin prone to seborrhoea.
Thanks to its intensive formula containing 1% H2O2, the product demonstrates a targeted molecular effect on acne lesions.
The active ingredient with potent antibacterial properties acts directly on bacterial strains of Propionibacterium acnes responsible for the development of inflamed acne lesions.
It exhibits efficacy in targeted elimination of pathogenic bacteria, preventing their proliferation.
It penetrates deep into the outlets of sebaceous glands, reducing number of porphyrins which are excreted by anaerobic bacteria, that cause acne eruptions.
The cream effectively reduces the intensity of existing acne lesions and prevents new blemishes, painful subcutaneous pustules, and uneven skin texture.
It alleviates redness.
The product is non-comedogenic.
- H2O2 1%
- phytic acid
- HIGH TOLERABILITY AND EFFICACY TESTED UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF CLINICAL DERMATOLOGISTS
- FREE PARABENS, ALLERGENS, PRESERVATIVES, COLOURANTS, ALCOHOL
EFFICACY CONFIRMED BY CLINICAL TESTS ON SKIN WITH PAPULOPUSTULAR ACNE*:
- the number of pustules reduced by 63%*
- the number of papules reduced by 24%*
- porphyrins reduced by 18%**
- skin irregularities reduced by 22%**
- the number of skin pores reduced by 16%**
- redness reduced by 29%**
* Clinical evaluation of skin condition by dermatologist after 7 days of product usage.
** Bioinstrumental analysis.