for the face, décolletage
and back 3% mandelic acid
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
Product intended for washing skin affected by acne, with moderate to intense inflammatory lesions and a tendency to shine, develop scars and discolourations caused by acne.
Dedicated to the areas of skin most commonly exposed to acne; can also be used to prevent acne.
This specialist solution shows potent bacteriostatic properties, completely inhibiting the growth of bacteria and the formation of acne breakouts. Deeply cleanses the skin and regulates sebum secretion to prevent bacterial growth and the formation of new blemishes; Mandelic acid exfoliates dead skin cells, physiologically unblocking skin pores.
Removes excessive thickening and smoothes out the skin. Stimulates skin regeneration and renewal. Lemon extract and Fruit-peel brighten discolourations and even out skin tone. The product does not cause skin dryness. It perfectly prepares the skin for further treatments with Pharmaceris T products and intensifies the results of anti-acne treatments.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 190 ml
Moisten a cotton pad with the solution and wash the skin areas affected by acne breakouts.
Use twice daily – in the morning and at bedtime – on the cleansed skin.
Follow with a proper cream from the Pharmaceris T line.
- Mandelic acid is an aromatic hydroxy acid with antibacterial effect. It exfoliates and regenerates the epidermis. It regulates the formation of comedones, minimising their visibility and the frequency of acne eruptions.
- Lemon extract provides a smoothing and brightening effect, and lightens post-acne discoloration.
- Fruit-peel evens out skin texture and reduces the visibility of imperfections.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
Efficacy proven by dermatological tests on acne-prone skin.
- COMPLETELY ELIMINATES BACTERIA AND INHIBITS BACTERIAL GROWTH