for acne, mixed and oily skin
MEDI ACNE PROTECT
Specialist protection cream SPF 50+ with matting and normalizing properties
VERY HIGH PROTECTION FROM UVA AND UVB RADIATION
NORMALIZES SEBUM SECRETION
A protective face cream recommended for acne-prone, oily and combination skin with a tendency to shine and occasional blemishes. Designed for the skin which requires a very high level of protection from intense sunlight and harmful UVA/UVB radiation.
It can also be used when recovering from anti-acne treatments or undergoing a drug therapy that requires the highest level of sun protection.
The cream protects the skin by minimizing the risk of adverse reactions associated with sun exposure, including irritation, sunburns and sun rash. The formula helps to normalize sebum secretion and restore the healthy function of sebaceous glands, providing an immediate and long-lasting mattifying effect.
Octopirox has strong antibacterial properties and relieves the symptoms of seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Immuno-Prebiotic Formula contributes to the restoration of a healthy cutaneous microbiome.
Pore-diminish refines and unclogs skin pores.
The cream hydrates, nourishes and regenerates the skin, while working against dryness and hypersensitivity.
For daily use during periods of intense insolation to ensure the highest level of sun protection.
Apply a sufficient amount of the cream onto the face 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after bathing or swimming.
- Octopirox shows a strong antibacterial action and soothes seborrheic dermatitis.
- Immuno-Prebiotic formula affects the renewal of proper skin microbiota.
- Pore-Diminish narrows and unlocks pores.
- Modern technology sunscreens protect the skin on many levels minimizing the risk of adverse reactions associated with sun exposure: irritation, sunburns, redness and sun rash.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- FORMULA DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Efficacy confirmed by clinical tests:
- very high protection against UVA/UVB*
- normalized function of sebaceous glands**
- antibacterial effect (porphyrin reduction)**
* Independent laboratory test.
** In vivo test conducted at an Independent Research Institute after 2 weeks of product use.