WITH 10% MANDELIC ACID
2nd degree of exfoliation
SEBO-ALMOND PEEL 10%
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Night cream for the daily care of skin prone to acne, oily skin, skin of uneven colour, as well as skin showing signs of ageing.
The cream can be safely used throughout the year. In summer, it is recommended to use a cream with at least SPF 20.
Based on 10% mandelic acid and inspired by dermatological peels, the cream effectively reduces the existing imperfections, regulates sebum secretion and smoothes out the skin. Mandelic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells and unblocks and cleanses skin pores, which become significantly narrower.
Helps alleviate acne lesions and accelerates regeneration of the epidermis. Reduces the risk of acne scar formation and skin discolourations. High concentrations of the acid help brighten the existing acne discolourations.
Combined with sweet almond proteins, the cream prevents the first signs of ageing making the skin texture and even.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
Apply the cream on the cleansed face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
Use daily at bedtime, or as recommended by a dermatologist.
When using the product you may experience temporary redness and flaking of the skin, which is a natural reaction.
- 10% mandelic acid is an aromatic hydroxy acid with antibacterial effect. It exfoliates and regenerates the epidermis. It regulates the formation of comedones, minimising their visibility and the frequency of acne eruptions. It minimises the signs of ageing. It evens out the skin texture and helps to lighten post-acne discoloration.
- Sweet almond proteins – smooth out the skin by making it tighter to give your complexion a fresh and well-rested look.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
Efficacy proven by clinical and dermatological tests on acne-prone skin.
- 68% makes the skin smoother
- 64% regulates sebum secretion
- 57% eliminates the existing acne lesions