WITH 5% MANDELIC ACID
1st degree of exfoliation
SEBO-ALMOND PEEL 5%
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Well-tolerated night cream for the daily care of skin prone to acne, including delicate and sensitive skin, skin with discolourations and uneven tone, as well as oily skin.
The cream can be safely used throughout the year. In summer, it is recommended to use a cream with at least SPF 20.
The cream has anti-acne properties and regulates sebum secretion, eliminating the existing acne lesions and reducing the formation of new imperfections. Mandelic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells, unblocking skin pores and relieving acne breakouts. It also allows deeper penetration of lemon extract into the skin providing a brightening and smoothing effect.
The synergistic action of active ingredients contained in the cream perfectly smoothes out the skin, reduces the visibility of pores and evens the skin tone.
The product can be used alone or as part of a two-stage exfoliating treatment with SEBO-ALMOND PEEL 10% cream in order to ensure a better exfoliation effect.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
Apply the cream on the cleansed face, avoiding the eye area.
Use daily at bedtime, or as recommended by a dermatologist.
When using the product you may experience temporary redness and flaking of the skin, which is a natural reaction.
- 5% mandelic acid – an aromatic hydroxy acid with antibacterial effect. It exfoliates and regenerates the epidermis. It regulates the formation of comedones, minimising their visibility and the frequency of eruptions. It minimises the signs of ageing.
- Lemon juice smoothes the epidermis, evens skin texture and lightens the skin tone.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
Efficacy proven by clinical and dermatological tests on acne-prone skin.
- 84% regulates sebum secretion
- 76% eliminates the existing acne lesions
- 76% minimizes the appearance of skin pores