for capillary skin and skin with rosacea
CAPILAR & SUN PROTECT
Specialist protection cream SPF 50+ for skin with dilated capillaries and rosacea
BROAD SPECTRUM PROTECTION FROM UVA, UVB, HEV AND IR RADIATION
REDUCING HYPER-ACTIVITY AND ERYTHEMA
A protective face cream recommended for the skin with visibly dilated capillaries and rosacea, prone to periodic hyper-reactivity and chronic redness.
Designed for the skin which requires a high level of protection from intense sunlight, harmful UVA/UVB radiation, as well as visible light and infrared light.
It can also be used when recovering from aesthetic surgery procedures, peels, or laser therapy, as well as during and after dermatological treatments.
The cream effectively prevents skin discolouration, erythema, telangiectasia, and hypersensitivity caused by sun exposure.
Thanks to the innovative technology used in broad-spectrum filters and the AntileuDNAprotect complex, the cream protects the skin from IR and its effects including angiogenesis and photoaging.
Hesperidin strengthens vascular walls and prevents capillary dilation. The cream hydrates, nourishes and regenerates the skin, while working against dryness and hypersensitivity.
For daily use during periods of intense insolation to ensure the highest level of sun protection.
Apply a sufficient amount of the cream onto the face 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after bathing or swimming.
- Broad spectrum filters and AntileuDNAprotect protect skin from sun, IR and its effects including angiogenesis and photoaging.
- Hesperidin strenghtens vascular walls and prevents capillary dilation.
- Shea butter
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- FORMULA DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Efficacy confirmed by tests on skin with dilated capillaries:
- very high protection against UVA/UVB*
- prevention of chronic redness and erythema **
- protection of capillaries against hyper-reactivity to environmental aggressors **
* Independent laboratory test.
** In vivo test conducted at an Independent Research Institute after 2 weeks of product use.