SPECIAL PROTECTION CREAM
for face and body
FORMULA PROVIDING A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF SUN PROTECTION FOR THE SKIN IN NEED OF SPECIAL SAFEGUARDS
EFFICACY CONFIRMED BY IN VITRO TESTS
The cream is recommended for people who develop intolerance reactions to different types of solar radiation, including allergic response, sun burns, sun-induced erythema and hyperpigmentation. It is indicated for delicate and sensitive skin and for groups with an elevated risk of developing skin lesions, including people with very fair complexion. It is also recommended for people who are particularly susceptible to non-melanoma skin cancer [e.g. immunosuppressed patients] and solar keratosis related to an increased risk of skin cancer.
The cream prevents undesirable skin changes resulting from sun exposure by providing intense year-round protection for the skin in need of special safeguards. It prevents the occurrence of: sun burns, irritation and inflammation, rash, pigmented naevi and sun-induced allergic reactions by forming a screen that reduces the penetration of broad-spectrum harmful sun rays – including UVA, UVB, IR and HEV radiation – into deep skin layers. Thanks to natural Canola oil and oily algae extract, the cream helps to maintain the optimum skin moisture and lipid levels to prevent redness. It prevents skin dryness, keeps the skin from feeling uncomfortably tight, eliminates discomfort and burning, and strengthens the epidermal lipid barrier.
- SPECIAL SPF VALUE OF 100+
- AN INNOVATIVE BLEND OF BROAD-SPECTRUM ANTI-UVA/UVB/HEV/IR FILTERS
- WATERPROOF FORMULA
Using sun protection:
– prevents irreversible skin damage and disease [e.g. solar keratosis] resulting from sun exposure,
– reduces the risk of developing skin cancer,
– prevents oxidative stress, skin photoaging and DNA mutation and damage induced by broad-spectrum solar radiation.
For everyday use on the body and face except for the eye area. Apply a sufficient amount of the cream (2 mg/cm2) onto the face, exposed parts of the body and particularly sensitive areas 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after contact with water, towel drying or heavy sweating. The cream is also suitable for local use e.g. on birthmarks. For external use only.
In order to maintain SPF 100+ protection, apply the cream to the skin in the recommended dose of 2 mg/cm2 or follow the instructions below for teaspoon-based dosage. Using the cream below the recommended dose can result in a lower level of skin protection leading to sun burns.
- An innovative blend of broad-spectrum anti-UVA/UVB/HEV/IR filters – creating a sunscreen which reduces the flow of a broad spectrum of harmful sunrays which penetrate deep into the skin.
- Special SPF value of 100+, PPD 47 – very intense protection for the skin in need of special safeguards.
- Canola oil and algae extract – optimum moisture and lipid levels in the skin, and redness prevention.
MEDICAL DEVICE – THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF SUN PROTECTION
Effectiveness proven in tests*:
- SPF: 111
- PPD: 47,9
* The in vitro tests were conducted at an Independent Research Institute.